Saturday, December 25, 2010

60 Linden favs: 26 December; Mad Rose

So the 60 Linden Sunday shopping list came out early this week.  Besides just the regular wonderfulnesses that I've come to expect from Altya's Dream Creations (this week's Death Teddy  is sold in tiny avatar, greeter bot, and shoulder pet versions) -- Michigan's Shack offers low-rent cuddle accomodations for that bachelor look; Soleil Levant has a couch (I always just get lost wandering around the store); Kabuki Creations has more beautiful animated poses; AuroraSkye Creations' offers a new dancing outfit -- this week, I have some new favs.
Gumi's Bad Box has a rose in a glass this week that, in addition to a friend asking me to pick up one of the lickable "eat the fruits" outfits for him (yes, Kardesh, it's transferable, LOL), got me into their store for the first time, and boy was that a treat.  That also happened to me when I went to pick up Kittycat's Creations Russian Tea version of her tray service and found, in the mall with her, Mad Rose, my favorite new source for strange weaponry.  I picked up so many things there so quickly -- a Croquette Mallet with holster, a Maul of Giant Slaying, Throwing Jacks, and a Combat Knife -- that the designer, Genesis Barthelmess, came on and gave me a sword from the Alice Wars series (weaponry based on Alice in Wonderland): the White Rabbit.   When I thanked him profusely and told him that I was using the weapons in zombie sims, he told me that he had the perfect weapon for me, and he proceeded to lay on me this beautiful thing: the p-3b "Naval": so new, he told me, that it's not even in the box yet so he gave me the gun and holster separately.
 
My friend Kimmy messaged me and tp'd in to look around the shop a bit.  As always when we're together, it wasn't long until we started getting into trouble.  We rode the sled around that Kardesh and I had so much fun on the other day (K, where are those pics?), but inside the store, it was trickier to navigate.  Pretty soon, Kimmy started getting bored and wanted to shoot the place up a bit.



Thankfully, a band she wanted to hear was starting so she tp'd away before the mall owners could catch up to her.  I barely remembered to grab the sled before I bolted.
So here's to 60Linden shopping: finding new designers, supporting quality creators, spending time with friends, and getting just way cool stuff!

:)   Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment