Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Self-contained builds

I'm fascinated with these self-contained builds!  There are some really good ones out there, and this is one, the InstantLand Urban street scene and hang out set by Tigra Watanabe.

I didn't have enough prims available for the whole build to rez (it's about 220 complete), but parts of it did and then I plucked other various parts out of Lost and Found easily enough.

Moths circle the light bulb, bugs crawl in various places throughout, and the attention to detail across the board is great.  K and I had some fun there, then after he went to bed, I put on an outfit I'd gotten in the 60 Linden Sundays sale some time back -- Volcanic by Lillou Merlin -- and took a few more photos using different windlight settings.



 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment